W&P Launches new products
W&P have been supporting Health and Social Care providers with their training, business and compliance requirements since 2001. We have helped existing providers to improve their systems and ultimately grow their business but also supported new providers through the business set up and CQC registration process, so if you are considering setting up as a new provider then we can guide you through the process to successful registration.
We also carry out compliance audits linked to the regulations to help our customers measure their service performance against established quality benchmarks and the requirements the CQC’s 5 key domains of Safe, Effective, Responsive, Caring and Well led. Our team of experts come from a wide variety of backgrounds within the industry giving our customers access to a huge breadth of knowledge and experience.
Our large customer base provides us with valuable insight into what is happening at the point of delivery within the sector, this valuable intelligence and information are how we ensure our products and services are easy to use and fit for purpose. Most of us at W&P have been business owners in the care industry in the past, which gives us a very unique perspective compared with our competitors.
We have been busy developing and updating our product and services portfolio, to ensure our customers have the very best tools and support to meet the ever-changing Health & Social Care landscape. Here’s what’s new and will be available during 2019
- New Workshop – Recruitment & Selection in an adult social care setting. This workshop focusses on the legal compliance element of recruitment to ensure that you are carrying out the right checks and balances to ensure compliance with schedule 3
- New Workshop – The Road to Outstanding, understand the context between good and outstanding and building a quality lead, innovative service.
- Policies and procedures for Learning Disability Service Providers
- Policies and Procedures for Non-Regulated Services
- New and improved Staff Training Packs
- New Format Policies and Procedures for England plus Form Templates will be included at no extra cost.
We are adding new titles to our online/distance learning training platform and massive savings are available for larger providers if you sign up to the corporate discount scheme. TRY BEFORE YOU BUY You can still take to the first module of every course completely FREE, with no obligation or sign up required.
Our ever-popular CQC Compliance and Strategic workshops are still run all over the country so to attend a workshop routinely rated 10/10 by delegates please go to our website to see if there is a course near you.