Rinnai offers free hot water energy audit for UK care homes
Rinnai is offering a free hot water energy audit for UK care homes as it vowed to be open for business throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Out of hours and weekend technical support – installers, site manager and end-users simply call 01928 531870 select technical and if the call isn’t answered immediately leave a voicemail. Response will be within one hour between 0800 – 22:30 / 7 days a week. This means that there be a technical response every day of the week.
- Rinnai’s Runcorn UK HQ emergency weekend opening and sales support – will be open for emergency / essential equipment provision of new units and for spares.
- Collection of new units/spares from Runcorn HQ for Saturday and Sunday. All will adopt ‘safe distancing’ in any contact for this or deliveries.
- Weekend operational & sales support help line - simply call 01928 531870 and select sales and if the call isn’t answered immediately leave a voicemail and we will be back within the hour.
- Emergency delivery weekends / out of hours - under “essential works” circumstances and, where possible, Rinnai will readily offer a delivery service to site.
Available within 24hrs from Rinnai is a range of units giving instant and constant flows of hot water for hygiene and cleaning use in all healthcare, care homes and mobile hygiene, including any new or planned sites.
If there is a constant supply of gas and water the units are guaranteed to supply temperature accurate hot water in unlimited quantities for all hygiene regimes in all types of healthcare sites or temporary accommodation.
Rinnai’s complete range of hot water heating units are available for next day delivery on orders placed before the previous mid-day.
Rinnai UK is continuing to be open for business throughout the current situation with staff able to take any orders or enquiries via telephone or online and the company has excellent stock levels of all units in the range plus spares and accessories.
Installers can contact the company direct in gaining access to the supply of units -
alternatively use the smart online contact points “Help Me Choose” or “Ask Us a Question”, all held on the website homepage at