Etac R82, the respected specialist in assistive equipment for disabled children and adults, will be launching its new Swift Mobile Tilt Shower Commode Chair alongside examples from its award-winning product range at the NAEP Annual Conference.
National Association of Equipment Providers (NAEP) National Annual Conference 2019.
11-12 June. The Chesford Grange Conference Centre and Hotel, Kenilworth, Warwickshire.
Etac R82 is a proven supplier of durable equipment to statutory and private sector community equipment providers. Its portfolio supports mobility, care and independence for end users and facilitates safer moving and handling for carers. Senior advisors from this Scandinavian manufacturer will be on hand throughout the conference to demonstrate why Etac R82 products deliver long term value and advanced recyclability. Robust design is combined with leading aesthetics so that product provision is more adaptable and re-issuing is improved. Ultimately this reduces the cost of services and reduces strain on already over-stretched budgets – furthered by 5-year warranties on Hygiene and Daily Living Aid products with a significantly longer life expectancy.
The NAEP conference will provide the platform for the launch of the pioneering Swift Mobile Tilt Shower Commode Chair. This is the latest version of Etac's award-winning solution which delivers:
- 160kg SWL across the range
- New seat with rear opening so carers can complete personal hygiene more effectively
- Arm supports with advanced adjustability for greater user suitability
- Enhanced head rest and adjustable mesh back support
- New range of accessories
The Swift includes a multitude of considered design features to enhance comfort for users and ergonomic operation by carers.
Alongside the new Swift, Etac R82 will also be demonstrating:
- NEW Molift Air 200 and gantry hoist – the trusted overhead rail system with compact and powerful hoist for safe transfers of semi- and non-ambulant patients
- Molift Raiser Pro – the latest generation of ergonomic platform to facilitate active sit-to-stand transfers
- Immedia In-bed systems – a specialist range to assist with movement of patients in bed which lower the risk of service user pressure sores and musculoskeletal injury for carers
- Etac My-Loo – an innovative, sculpted raised toilet seat with easy-fit brackets – delivering new levels of comfort, suitability, aesthetics and hygiene